To maintain the fellowship of service and to ensure that all members are well informed, meeting attendance is emphasized and tracked. Each Rotarian should strive to receive the 100% attendance recognition.
As business and community leaders, Rotarians are very busy people. There are many ways to make-up a missed meeting.
- Participate in a club service project.
- Attend a club board meeting.
- Attend a District 5910 event or meeting.
- Attend a club meeting anywhere in the world!
- Make Up On-Line: eClub One Rotary Club